Businesses are shifting to online mediums because of recent buying behavior changes among customers. We have seen dramatic growth in internet penetration that results in more online users.
As you know businesses need a domain and hosting for online availability. WordPress has made life easier for non-programmers.
But managing WordPress hosting demands some technical experience. To make the process simple, we can go for Managed WordPress hosting.
When it comes to Managed WordPress hosting, Pressable stands as a reputed service provider. But there are some Pressable alternatives that provides better Managed WordPress hosting service.
We will discuss them in detail. So let’s get started.
10 Best Pressable Alternatives To Consider In 2022
There are many hosting services providing managed WordPress hosting. But we have selected a few of them as a Pressable alternative.
3. WP Engine
5. Nexcess (Liquid Web)
6. WPX Hosting
10. A2 Hosting
These services ensure your WordPress runs smoothly so you can focus on the business.
1. Kinsta (Best Pressable Alternative)
Kinsta might be a bit pricey, but it’s a great alternative to Pressable. You will get the best infrastructure, a broader range of pricing plans, and more than 30 data centers to choose from.
Kinsta is a popular premium Managed WordPress hosting service provider. Over 23K companies around the world have chosen this service for faster and better hosting.
Their entire infrastructure is specially optimized for WordPress websites.
As a Managed WordPress hosting service, Kinsta handles everything related to server and website maintenance.
The whole hosting environment of Kinsta is built on the Google Cloud Platform. So you would get best-in-class performance and secure transport of your data.
You can choose from 34 data centers worldwide to deliver content from nearer to your website visitors. Kinsta also partnered with Cloudflare to deliver blazing-fast webpages.
Kinsta takes daily automatic backup to save valuable website files. The backup downloading option is also available for safekeeping.
Use the staging functionality to test new plugins, and website designs, before publishing them on a live website.
If you are a developer, Kinsta offers some features like SSH, Git, ionCube loader, and one-click cloning.
If you want to migrate a website from an existing host to Kinsta, you don’t have to dive into the technical things. Just rise a migration request and their team will shift the website.
The website monitoring tool helps you to debug performance issues in minutes.
Kinsta offers 10 Managed WordPress hosting plans. All the plans include features like a free SSL certificate, free CDN, staging environment, server-level caching, free migration, WordPress expert support, etc.
- Starter: The Starter plan offers 1 website hosting, 10 GB disk space, 25,000 visits, and more. This plan costs $30 per month.
- Pro: The Pro plan offers 2 websites hosting 20 GB of disk space, 50,000 visits, and more. This plan costs $60 per month.
- Business 1: The Business 1 plan allows 5 website hosting, 30 GB disk space, 100K visits, and more. This plan costs $100 per month.
- Business 2: The Business 2 plan allows you to host 10 websites. Some other feature includes 40 GB disk space, 250K visits, and more. This plan costs $200 per month.
- Business 3: The Business 3 plan let users host 20 websites. In addition to that, you would get 50 GB disk space, 400K visits, and more. This plan costs $300 per month.
- Business 4: The Business 4 plan has a 40 website hosting capability. Some other notable features include 60 GB disk space, 600K visits, and more. This plan costs $400 per month.
- Enterprise 1: The Enterprise 1 plan allows you to set up 60 websites. You would also get 100 GB of disk space, 1 million visits, and more. This plan costs $600 per month.
- Enterprise 2: The Enterprise 2 plan has the ability to host 80 websites. Users would get 150 GB of disk space, 1.5 million visits, and more. This plan costs $900 per month.
- Enterprise 3: The Enterprise 3 plan has a hosting capacity of 120 websites. You would also get 200 GB of disk space, 2 million visits, and more. This plan costs $1200 per month.
- Enterprise 4: The Enterprise 4 plan is the most premium plan on Kinsta. It allows you to host 150 websites and get 250 GB of disk space, 3 million visits, and more. This plan costs $1500 per month.
Do you want a cheaper Pressable alternative that doesn’t compromise on quality? Cloudways is definitely worth checking out.
Cloudways is a performance-focused web hosting provider. Avoid hosting-related stuff with the Managed cloud hosting platform.
As you know cloud hosting is easily scalable and way faster than a lot of traditional hosting. This hosting company offers next-level Managed WordPress hosting used by 250K websites worldwide.
There are no limitations on how many websites you can host on this hosting. Every website on the server is isolated from each other which provides better security.
Cloudways offers 99.99% server uptime and lightning-fast loading speed. Experience the power of Breeze, an in-house cache plugin that comes pre-installed with the WordPress website.
The Cloudways CDN dynamically delivers content from the nearer server to customers. They use Apache and NGINX as web servers for better performance.
Website migration is entirely free of charge. You can migrate the WordPress website through Cloudways staff or build a WordPress migrator plugin.
Cloudways takes website security seriously. So you would get automatic full-site backup, free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificates, regular security patching, dedicated firewalls, etc.
Cloudways divided the pricing into two parts, Standard and Premium. Both categories offer 4 plans. Here are the Standard plan details.
- Plan 1: 1 GB RAM, 1 core processor, 25 GB storage, 1 TB bandwidth etc. This plan costs $10 per month.
- Plan 2: 2 GB RAM, 1 core processor, 50 GB storage, 2 TB bandwidth etc. This plan costs $22 per month.
- Plan 3: 4 GB RAM, 2 core processor, 80 GB storage, 4 TB bandwidth etc. This plan costs $42 per month.
- Plan 4: 8 GB RAM, 4 core processor, 160 GB storage, 5 TB bandwidth etc. This plan costs $80 per month.
3. WP Engine
Both Pressable & WP Engine offer similar services. However, WP Engine seems to have an advantage when it comes to performance and server location availability.
The servers are specially optimized for WordPress-backed websites. It results in faster webpage loading and a higher position in search results. All the plan includes a free content delivery network (CDN) service.
WP Engine offers a full website building suite. It includes free WordPress themes, drag and drop page builder, developer tools, and more. You can also create WooCommerce stores and sell products online.
You would get advanced security features to protect your website. They offer SSL certificates, firewalls, DDoS protection, proprietary intrusion detection WordPress core automatic update, etc.
The support team is packed with WordPress experts. You can contact them via live chat and phone.
WP Engine consistently contributes to the core WordPress team. They have an extensive knowledge base containing how-to guides, tutorials, and FAQs for users who want to resolve things on their own.
WP Engine Pricing
WP Engine divided the plans into 3 main categories. Managed WordPress, eCommerce Solution, and Advanced Solution.
Let’s check the plans under Managed WordPress hosting.
- Startup: The Startup plan includes 1 website, 25,000 visits/mo, 10 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth and costs $21 per month.
- Professional: The Professional plan includes 3 websites, 75,000 visits/mo, 15 GB storage, 125 GB bandwidth, and costs $42 per month.
- Growth: The Growth plan includes 10 website, 100,000 visits/mo, 20 GB storage, 200 GB bandwidth and costs $81 per month.
- Scale: The Scale plan includes 30 website, 400,000 visits/mo, 50 GB storage, 500 GB bandwidth and costs $205 per month.
Searching for a Pressable alternative where you and your clients can host websites? A number of features are available with Flywheel, such as the Local Development Environment, a client and site management system, and billing software that allows transfers of invoices.
FlyWheel provides one of the best Managed WordPress hostings. It offers several features that make non-programmers’ life easier and host a website insecure environment.
The whole hosting infrastructure is based on the Google Cloud Platform. So you can experience best-in-class speed and uptime.
FlyWheel has optimized the server for hosting WordPress websites. The custom caching technology is purely optimized for popular themes.
This hosting service offers world-class CDN without any charge. So users will experience best-in-class page speed without a blank screen.
Every website hosted on FlyWheel is protected from security threats. It offers free malware detection and cleaning on your website.
FlyWheel takes a nightly backup of your website and keeps it for 30 days. You can restore the backup in one click. The automatic update feature keeps your website safe from security threats due to the older version.
Support option includes phone call, email, and live chat.
FlyWheel offers 4 managed WordPress hosting plans.
- Tiny: The Tiny plan offers 1 website hosting, 5000 monthly visits, 5 GB storage, 20 GB bandwidth, etc, and costs $13 per month.
- Starter: The Starter plan offers 1 website hosting, 25000 monthly visits, 10 GB storage, 50 GB bandwidth, etc, and costs $25 per month.
- Freelance: The Freelance plan offers 10 website hosting, 100K monthly visits, 5 GB storage, 200 GB bandwidth, etc, and costs $96 per month.
- Agency: The Agency plan offers 30 website hosting, 400K monthly visits, 50 GB storage, 500 GB bandwidth, etc, and costs $242 per month.
Do you have more websites to host and more server resources? Then reach out to the support team and they will create a custom plan.
5. Nexcess (LiquidWeb)
Want a less expensive & faster Pressable alternative? Take a look at Nexcess. Furthermore, they offer Unlimited Email Accounts, which Pressable does not offer.
Nexcess is a fully owned subsidiary of Liquid Web and is especially known for its Managed WordPress, Magento, and WooCommerce hosting. That’s why many beginner users who don’t want to be involved in technical things prefer this service.
You would get fast website loading with industry-standard uptime. The dynamic load balancing feature performs well in high traffic situations. The platform provides integrated CDN with premium image compression.
The automatic WordPress core update protects your website from security threats. Other security features include automatic daily backup, free iThemes security, free SSL certificate, malware monitoring, etc.
A free website migration service is included in each Nexcess plan.
Nexcess allows you to create a staging website in one click. There is no traffic limit or overuses fee. You can get instant support through live chat, email tickets, and phone.
Nexcess offers 7 plans under managed WordPress hosting.
- Spark: 1 website, 15 GB storage, 2 TB bandwidth, etc. and costs $13.30 per month.
- Maker: 5 websites, 40 GB storage, 3 TB bandwidth, etc. and costs $55.30 per month.
- Designer: 10 websites, 60 GB storage, 4 TB bandwidth, etc. and costs $76.30 per month.
- Builder: 25 websites, 100 GB storage, 5 TB bandwidth, etc. and costs $104.30 per month.
- Producer: 50 websites, 300 GB storage, 5 TB bandwidth, etc. and costs $209.30 per month.
- Executive: 100 websites, 500 GB storage, 10 TB bandwidth, etc. and costs $384.30 per month.
- Enterprise: 250 websites, 800 GB storage, 10 TB bandwidth, etc. and costs $699.30 per month.
6. WPX Hosting
Got a large website portfolio & looking for a web hosting provider that allows you to host several domains? Check out WPX hosting. Offers faster-hosting service at an affordable price.
WPX Hosting is known for its fastest Managed WordPress hosting. Thousands of businesses have chosen this hosting because of its simplicity and all the features.
The entire hosting environment is specially optimized for WordPress websites. A built-in server-level caching solution loads the page instantly. Several website speed test results show that the page loading speed is less than 3 seconds.
WPX hosting takes backups daily and keeps them for 28 days. You can easily restore the backup with a click.
The free website migration service is also available for effortless website transfer.
WPX Hosting offers access to your server space via FTP and SFTP. One-click staging tool lets you safely test plugins and themes on a demo site before applying them to the live website.
You would get free access to a free CDN for superior page loading. Security features include automatic malware scanning, DDoS protection, SSL certificate, etc.
WPX offers excellent customer support through live chat, email, and phone.
WPX Hosting Pricing
WPX Hosting offers 3 plans.
- Business: This plan allows you to host 5 websites, 10 GB storage, 100 GB bandwidth, etc and costs $24.99 per month.
- Professional: This plan allows you to host 15 websites, 20 GB storage, 200 GB bandwidth, etc and costs $49.99 per month.
- Elite: This plan allows you to host 35 websites, 40 GB storage, unlimited bandwidth, etc, and costs $99 per month.
Bluehost is another affordable Managed WordPress host that you can use in place of Pressable. You can host unlimited websites at a reasonable price.
Bluehost is a very popular hosting company that doesn’t require an introduction. The company is hosting over 2 million websites worldwide.
Moreover, Bluehost is officially recommended by WordPress.
There is a wide range of hosting plans in different hosting types. But Bluehost provides industry-standard Managed WordPress hosting.
Managed service includes automatic WordPress installation, SSL setup, automatic WordPress update, multi-tiered security, server management, etc.
Website loading speed has become a major ranking factor. So Bluehost has specially optimized the whole infrastructure for maximum speed and efficiency. The high-availability server network delivers 99.9% uptime.
Some of the security features include SSL encryption, automated malware detection and removal, daily backups, DDoS, brute force attack protection, and bot blocking.
All the plans of Bluehost include a free domain for 1 year.
Bluehost is a cheap and reliable hosting service. Here is the pricing of managed WordPress hosting.
- Build: The Build plan includes unlimited websites, 20 GB storage, 50K visits/mo, etc, and costs $19.95 per month.
- Grow: The Grow plan includes unlimited websites, 40 GB storage, 150K visits/mo, etc, and costs $29.95 per month.
- Scale: The Scale plan includes unlimited websites, 80 GB storage, 500K visits/mo, etc, and costs $49.95 per month.
SiteGround is the cheapest Pressable alternative of our list. They do limit the storage & monthly visitor limits but other than that you will get most of the features offered by Pressable.
SiteGround is another famous hosting company that provides a variety of hosting plans. More than 2 million websites are using this hosting platform. SiteGround is also officially recommended by WordPress.org.
The average uptime clocks at 99.9% during the last 12 months. Speed is very important for the success of any WordPress website.
SiteGround uses the Google Cloud platform as its hosting infrastructure. The company uses the latest server hardware and NGINX technology to provide excellent response time.
SiteGround offers industry-standard Managed WordPress hosting. It includes faster servers, robust security, and peace of mind that website owners need from a Managed WordPress host.
The automatic WordPress installer deploys the optimized WordPress in your preferred domain with popular plugins.
Hosted your website anywhere and want to migrate?
Then stay away from the technical side as SiteGround’s professional team will do it for free. You can also use the SiteGround Migrator plugin for migrating a WordPress website from an old host.
The 1-click staging option allows you to make a copy of your website and do experiments.
SiteGround offers 3 plans in managed WordPress hosting.
- StartUp: The StartUp plan offers 1 website hosting, 10 GB storage, 10K visits, etc, and costs $3.99 per month.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig plan offers unlimited website hosting, 20 GB storage, 100K visits, etc., and costs $6.69 per month.
- GoGeek: The GoGeek plan offers unlimited website hosting, 40 GB storage, 400K visits, etc., and costs $10.69 per month.
DreamHost is a best Pressable alternative if you are looking for a host that offers similar or more features at half the price. You get more storage, bandwidth, & higher website visitor limits. DreamHost also provide offers like FREE Domain & free email accounts that lack in Pressable.
DreamHost is another widely used hosting service. Currently, DreamHost is providing a home to over 1.5 million websites.
DreamHost is also officially recommended by WordPress.org because of the optimized server environment of WordPress-specific applications.
Everyone these days loves fast-loading websites including Google. DreamHost offers an optimized environment for WordPress websites that results to fast website loading.
The company also assures 99.9% uptime so that your website will be available for visitors all the time. Use Jetpack-powered CDN to deliver content nearer to the visitor’s location.
You would get a free WordPress migration plugin to transfer your existing website from the old host to DreamHost.
Build a professional-looking website using a drag-and-drop website builder. Create unique designs using over 100 block options.
Create a staging site in just one click to test new plugins and design changes.
Never lose your website data as DreamHost takes automatic daily backup. The support team is very knowledgeable and ready to solve any issues.
DreamHost offers 3 plans under the managed WordPress hosting.
- DreamPress: This plan offers 100K monthly visits, 30 GB storage, etc., and costs $16.95 per month.
- DreamPress Plus: This plan offers 300K monthly visits, 60 GB storage, etc., and costs $24.95 per month.
- DreamPress Pro: This plan offers 1 million monthly visits, 120 GB storage, priority support, etc., and costs $71.95 per month.
10. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting is a widely used hosting service known for lightning-fast loading speed. If you are searching for a robust Pressable alternative then A2 Hosting can be a great choice.
A2 hosting stands tall with the SSD server environment and speed is the top priority. With the 99.99% consistent uptime commitment, A2 hosting consistently outperforms other web hosting companies in this space.
To reduce carbon emissions, their servers use green energy.
You would get a variety of features in Managed WordPress hosting. Don’t worry about the complex WordPress install on your domain. An A2 optimized version of WordPress would be installed once you add a domain.
According to the company, advanced optimization and caching technology make your site load 20 times faster.
You can create a staging site for testing features and design changes.
If you want to migrate a website, then A2 hosting experts will do it for free.
Some of the security features include daily malware scanning, free SSL certificate, spam filtering, etc.
Customer support is available through email tickets, phone, and live chat.
A2 Hosting Pricing
A2 Hosting offers 4 plans under managed WordPress hosting.
- Turbo Run: The Turbo Run plan allows you to host 1 website, 50 GB storage, etc., and costs $17.99 per month.
- Turbo Jump: The Turbo Jump plan allows you to host 5 websites, 250 GB storage, etc., and costs $22.99 per month.
- Turbo Fly: The Turbo Fly plan allows you to host unlimited websites, unlimited storage, etc., and costs $34.99 per month.
- Turbo Sell: The Turbo Sell plan allows you to host unlimited websites, unlimited GB storage, Premium Rapid SSL, etc., and costs $47.99 per month.
So these are some of the best Pressable alternatives you can use. If you want to switch from your existing host or search for a robust managed WordPress hosting platform to get started, then the above hosting services would be great.
Compare the features and pricing with your requirement and choose one of hosting.