Webinars are everywhere, & we can feel their presence. Thanks to webinar software like WebinarJam for providing an intuitive platform that makes the process easier.
Yet, some of you might be searching for alternatives to WebinarJam. High prices (new plans) and a clunky or outdated interface might be the reasons.
Perhaps you are looking for a webinar solution with a higher attendance limit & better customer support.
With this in mind, I have compiled a list of WebinarJam alternatives that will save you time, generate more leads, and reach a broader audience without breaking the bank.
So let’s get started.
Top 10 WebinarJam Alternatives (2022)
We have done extensive research and tested a lot of software to make this list. Let’s discuss some of the best WebinarJam alternatives in detail.
1. EasyWebinar (Best Value For Money)
EasyWebinar is the best value for money because you will get both Live & Automated webinars for the price of one & allow up to 4 presenters.
EasyWebinar is an easy-to-use webinar software that runs on any browser. The audience will get crystal clear picture quality with no delay and buffering.
You can replace WebinarJam with it if you’re looking for a more affordable all-in-one webinar solution.
It can perfectly fit various industries like marketing, education, and SaaS and you name it. Various use cases can include team meetings, product launches, sales funnels, online classes, etc.
As you already know, WebinarJam lacks automated webinar features, but that’s not the case with EasyWebinar. You can host both live and automated webinars using EsayWebinar.
The audience will get crystal clear picture quality with no delay and buffering.
You can record any webinar with a click of a button and use them as automated webinars later.
This software let you add up to 4 presenters in a live webinar.
The real-time chat feature makes the communication hustle free. Emoji is also supported here to express your emotions.
Presenters can share their screens without blur. You can make any attendee a presenter in one click. The software will automatically allow the new presenter to switch on the camera and audio.
The TrueVoice technology equipped inside EasyWebinar comes with active noise reduction. Live stream your webinars on multiple social media platforms using EasyCast. The advanced reporting feature shows important metrics like the number of registrations, total attendees, watch time, offer clicks, etc.
EasyWebinar Key Features
- An easy-to-use webinar platform that runs on any browser
- Host live and evergreen webinars
- Crystal clear video streaming with no buffering
- Create landing pages, registration forms, and thank you page and embed them in your website
- Live chat feature to communicate with your attendees
- Record webinars and download them for future uses
- Send email reminders before starting the webinar
- Make any attendee a presenter
- Live stream on social media platforms using EasyCast
- Increase engagement by adding polls and surveys
- Integrate EasyWebinar with third-party tools
- Advanced reporting feature that shows all the important metrics
EasyWebinar comes with 3 plans.
- Standard – The Standard plan allows 100 live attendees and costs $59 per month.
- Pro – The Pro plan allows 500 live attendees and costs $90 per month.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise plan allows 2000 live attendees and costs $349 per month.
GoToWebinar is another very popular software to organize a webinar. If you are searching for a WebinarJam alternative software, then this tool can be beneficial. GoToWebinar hosts over 2.8 million online events each year.
This browser-based webinar tool gives your attendees the freedom to join using any device. You can host live as well as pre-recorded webinars in a few clicks. Quickly create new events using pre-designed templates. Design custom registration forms through drag and drop editor and drive more users.
GoToWebinar allows up to 3,000 attendees in a live streaming webinar. Add your branding elements like logo, color, and images in a webinar to stand out from the crowd. There are also options to add polls, surveys, and live chat in a webinar.
Publish your webinar in GoToStage and reach thousands of potential users. Up to 6 organizers/presenter can share their webcam during a webinar. The comprehensive reporting feature let you check key metrics. You can integrate GoToWebinar with your mostly used tools to expand the functionalities.
GoTo Webinar Key Features
- One of the most popular webinar software used by thousands of businesses
- A browser-based tool that doesn’t require installation
- Host live and recorded webinars on the go
- Quickly create webinars through ready-to-use templates
- Add branding elements in a webinar
- Create appealing registration pages using professionally designed templates
- Allow up to 3,000 attendees in a live webinar
- 6 presenters can share their webcam
- Promote your online events in GoToStage and drive more registrations
- Engage your audience through polls and surveys
- Attendees can rise their hands virtually to grab your attention
- Comprehensive analytics to check key metrics
GoToWebinar has straightforward pricing based on the number of webinar attendees. Here are the 4 plans available to choose from.
- Lite – The Lite plan allows up to 250 attendees and costs $49 per month.
- Standard – The Standard plan allows up to 500 attendees and costs $99 per month.
- Pro – The Pro plan allows up to 1,000 attendees and costs $199 per month.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise plan allows up to 3,000 attendees and costs $399 per month.
Each GoTo Webinar plan came with a free license of GoTo Metting ($300 worth).
LiveWebinar is an advanced webinar software that comes with tons of features. From professionals to beginners, everyone is using this platform for various use cases. No need to install this software on your system. Access it through any browser and start hosting webinars easily.
You can host live and evergreen webinars using LiveWebinar. Customize the whole webinar interface and give it a branded touch. Add your brand logo, color, and text to give a personalized experience to viewers. Moreover, LiveWebinar let you host webinars under your custom brand domain.
There is an in-built whiteboard feature to draw your ideas. You can also invite participants to join and draw as well. LiveWebinar allows you to record webinars in HD quality and store them at no extra cost. Live stream your webinar on various social media platforms in one click.
Improve your attendee’s engagement using polls, surveys, and live chat. You can also display a call to action button that encourage viewers to take action. Share your desktop screen with participants to demonstrate something. There is a wide range of integrations available to supercharge your webinar marketing.
LiveWebinar Key Features
- One of the advanced webinar software used by thousands of business
- Purely browser-based software
- Host live and evergreen webinars through an intuitive interface
- Customize your webinar and give a branded touch
- Host webinars under your custom domain
- Record webinars in HD quality and store them in the cloud
- Built-in whiteboard to express your ideas
- Invite your participants to join the webinar through email and text message
- Drive more engagements by adding polls, surveys, and live chat
- Wide range of integrations with third-party services
- Live stream your webinar on different social media platforms
LiveWebinar offers 4 plans including a free one.
- Free – The Free plan allows you to host a webinar with attendees.
- Pro – The Pro plan allows you to conduct a webinar with up to 100 attendees. This plan costs $17.99 per month.
- Business – The Business plan allows you to arrange webinars with up to 500 attendees. This plan costs $143 per month.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise plan is fully customizable according to your need. Talk to the customer support team about the pricing.
Demio is another great WebinarJam alternative that is an easy-to-use webinar platform. The browser-based tool eliminates the installation of bulky software. Businesses, online educators, and digital agencies are using this webinar software for various needs.
The easy-to-use webinar creation tool lets you create appealing webinars in a few minutes. Customize each aspect and add your own branding to put a long-lasting impression. You can host live, automated, and series webinars using Demino. Create webinar registration and thank you page using pre-designed templates.
You can add a custom domain to your webinar registration page and thank you page. Demio allows you to share your screen with your attendees. The email notification system sends automatic reminders for upcoming webinars. Your webinar attendees can join with one click.
Add interactive polls and ask your webinar viewers to answer. Show CTAs having any URL during the live webinar to encourage the audience for taking action. Interact with attendees through live chat and solve their queries. Analyze the webinar performance attendee’s engagement through in-depth analytics.
Demio Key Features
- An easy-to-use webinar platform for any level of users
- A browser-based tool that doesn’t require installation
- Create live, automated, and series webinars
- Use a custom domain for your webinar registration page, thank you page, etc.
- Use pre-designed templates to create attractive pages
- Share your screen with attendees
- Send automatic email notifications for upcoming webinars
- Add interactive polls and Q&A to increase user engagement
- Show public or private chat with attendees
- Display CTAs during the live webinar and encourage viewers to take action
- Check all the important metrics through analytics
Demio offers 3 plans to choose from.
- Starter – The Starter plan costs $34 per month and allows 50 attendees.
- Growth – The Growth plan costs $69 per month and allows 150 attendees.
- Premium – The Premium plan costs $250 per month and allows 500 attendees.
WebinarNinja is another popular webinar software that comes with an intuitive user interface and tons of features. Whether you want to host a webinar for product demonstration, training sessions, live online classes, or team meetings, WebinarNinja helps you to organize and manage them all.
More than 30K businesses are using this all-in-one webinar platform for growing their business. You can create live webinars, automated/evergreen webinars, series webinars, and hybrid webinars using WebinarNinja. It takes less than 1 minute to create a webinar using the clean dashboard.
Create conversion-focused landing pages and drive more attendees to your webinars. Let your viewers ask questions through live chat and add polls. WebinarNinja has a feature to show clickable offers during webinars to generate more sales. You can create unlimited webinars, landing pages, and forms.
The built-in email management system allows you to send automatic notifications. You can integrate this webinar software with your favorite third-party tools like CRM and email marketing tools. View all the important metrics in a detailed analytics dashboard and check your webinar performance.
WebinarNinja Key Features
- All in one webinar platform with over 30K users
- Intuitive user interface to create and manage webinars without prior experience
- Let you create live, automatic, series, and hybrid webinars
- The built-in email system to send automatic updates
- Create appealing landing pages to attract more attendees
- Bring attendees on stage in one click
- Show interactive offers and downloadable content during the webinar
- Multi-language support
- Add chat, polls, and Q&A to keep your audience engaged
- Detailed analytics to check webinar performance
WebinarNinja offers various plans and the pricing is based on the attendee’s limit. You can select up to 1000 attendees and the price would be adjusted accordingly.
- Basic – The Basic plan costs $29 per month for 50 live attendees.
- Pro – The Pro plan costs $99 per month for 100 live attendees.
- Business – The Business plan costs $199 per month for 100 live attendees.
Livestorm is another best WebinarJam alternative to host webinars. Over 5000 businesses are relying on Livestorm to fulfill webinar, and video conferencing needs. No need to download and install software as Livestorm is a browser-based platform.
The intuitive dashboard comes with a setup wizard that makes the webinar creation easy. Create live, on-demand, automatic webinars in a few clicks. All the live webinars hosted on Livestrom are automatically recorded and stored. You would get unlimited cloud storage to save the live events in 1080p.
Invite anyone to the webinar in just one click. This webinar software let you create registration forms and embed them in any webpage. You can add custom form fields to collect user information. The email filter deletes unwanted emails so that no one can enter the webinar using fake email.
You can host large webinars with 3000 attendees. Add live chat, Q&A, and polls, to engage your audience. Livestorm has a feature to share media files like PDFs, pre-recorded videos, MP4, etc. Share your screen with webinar attendees and show some step-by-step procedures. Connect Livestrom with your favorite tools for easier workflows.
Livestorm Key Features
- One of the popular webinar software with over 5000 users
- Intuitive dashboard with the quick setup wizard
- Create live, on-demand, evergreen webinars
- Host large webinars with up to 3000 attendees
- Send automated email reminders
- Add your branding to each webinar
- Add live chat, and Q&A polls to keep your viewers engaged
- Create and embed registration forms in any webpage
- Connect Livestrom with your favorite third-party tools
- Show CTAs during a live event
- Available in 24 languages to cater to global audience’s needs
- Check all the important matrices through analytics
Livestorm plans pricing is based on the number of active contacts. Here is the 4 plans’ pricing.
- Free – The free plan doesn’t demand a credit card. You can host webinars with up to 30 active contacts.
- Pro – The Pro plan offers up to 500 active contacts and costs $88 per month.
- Business – The Business plan allows unlimited active contacts and up to a 4-hour session duration. You have to contact the customer sales team for the pricing.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise plan allows unlimited active contacts and up to 12 hours of session duration. Reach out to the sales team for the pricing.
EverWebinar is a widely used webinar software that offers tons of features. This software looks very similar to WebinarJam because both are founded by the same Genesis digital. EverWebinar is the best tool for running automated webinars.
Automated webinars help you simulate recorded videos in front of webinar attendees. Rather than hosting live webinars, again and again, you can engage them and generate sales. On-demand webinars can also be arranged using EverWebinar and users don’t have to wait for the session to start.
The hybrid webinar feature let you add live chat and Q&A features in a pre-recorded webinar. Simply activate the live chat feature and start answering incoming queries. You can simulate all the chats received during live events. Increase the number of attendees through pre-designed landing pages.
Offer your viewers an amazing experience through high-resolution 720p (30fps) video broadcasting. No download or installation is required as everything happens on your browser. Show clickable offers during automated webinars and boost your sales. Maximize the conversion through easy split testing.
EverWebinar Key Features
- The best-automated webinar software available in the market
- High-quality video streaming with 720p at 30 fps
- Live chat simulator to show previous chat history
- Create hybrid webinars by adding live chat and Q&A feature
- Schedule the webinar to broadcast on a specific date and time
- Deliver on-demand webinars without waiting time
- Dynamic attendees display to add social proof
- Trigger automated emails to users
- Show quizzes and surveys during the webinar to increase engagement
- Show clickable offers to boost conversions
- Easy split testing for running the right webinar
- Detailed analytics to see webinar performance
EverWebinar comes with straightforward pricing. You can use this software by paying $499 per year. Enjoy all the features available in EverWebinar.
This plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can purchase with confidence.
ClickMeeting is another powerful software used for webinars, video conferencing, online classes, etc. It is purely browser-based software and doesn’t require installation. If you are searching for a Webinarjam alternative, then ClickMeeting can be a healthy choice.
This software allows you to host different types of webinars like living, automated, and on-demand. You can customize the webinar UI exactly according to your requirement. Not only webinar room, but you can also customize your email notifications. Create visually pleasing landing pages to attract more webinar registrations.
Live stream your webinar on YouTube and Facebook in one click. Share your desktop screen and downloadable files with your attendees. You can automate the email sequence with a webinar recording link for those users who missed it. Custom CTAs to encourage participants for taking action. The company has recently added a feature named Edu Mode to create an ideal learning environment.
There is a feature to lock the webinar room once everyone is inside. Add polls and surveys to collect valuable information from your audience. The presenter can use a built-in virtual whiteboard to draw something. The powerful webcasting technology of ClickMeeting allows you to host massive virtual events with up to 10,000 viewers. The advanced analytics feature shows online events summaries, attendees summaries, etc.
ClickMeeting Key features
- Advanced browser-based software used for the webinar, online classes, and video conferences
- Customize the webinar UI to match your brand
- Create appealing landing pages, registration forms, and thank you pages using pre-designed templates
- Send email reminders to your participants
- Share your screen to demonstrate something
- Built-in virtual whiteboard
- Add polls, live chat, and surveys to interact with your audience
- Live stream on YouTube and Facebook
- Automatic webinar recording
- Host massive virtual events with up to 10,000 viewers
- Edu Mode to create an ideal online learning environment
- Show clickable buttons during the live webinar
- Advanced analytics feature to track all the important metrics
ClickMeeting pricing is based on the number of attendees. There are 3 plans to choose from. Here is the pricing based on 100 attendees.
- Live – The Live plan costs $79 per month.
- Automated – The Automated plan costs $95 per month.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise plan is customizable according to your need. Contact the support team for the pricing.
WebinarGeek is a professional webinar software to grow your business sustainably. It comes with tons of features to engage your attendees and nature leads. Anyone can start using this software as it comes with easy to navigate dashboard and self-understandable features.
You can host all types of webinars using the WebinarGeek browser-based tool. Create live, on-demand, automated, and hybrid webinars in a few clicks. You can customize the webinar interface by adding a brand logo, and color to give a personalized touch. Create a registration page, thank you page, and email notifications right away.
Invite your team members to join as co-presenters and host the webinar together. WebinarGeek allows you to upload presentation slides, and videos, to create a dynamic experience. Insert poll, and quizzes, to keep your attendees engaged. You can also set up email workflows and reminders.
This platform offers video streaming in 1080p and attendees can enjoy the quality directly from the browser. Run automated webinars and add a live chat feature to provide a live webinar experience. Get valuable insights to know your audience and evaluate the webinar performance.
WebinarGeek Key Features
- A professional webinar software packed with dozens of features
- Host all types of webinars without leaving your web browser
- Video streaming in 1080p quality
- Customize the webinar interface by adding brand elements
- Create appealing landing pages, registration pages, and email reminders
- Invite co-presenters to your webinar
- Host webinars with up to 4,000 live attendees
- Send follow-up emails automatically
- Share slides and videos in the webinar to provide an amazing experience
- Integrate with your favorite tools and services
- Detailed insight to know your audience and webinar performance
WebinarGeek offers 3 plans to choose from.
- Starter – The starter plan costs $19 per month and allows up to 25 live attendees.
- Premium – The Premium plan costs $49 per month and allows up to 100 live attendees.
- Advanced – The Advanced plan is a custom plan and you can configure it according to your need. You can host webinars with up to 4000 live attendees and a 12-hour streaming duration. Contact the sales team to know the pricing.
BlueJeans is another powerful webinar software for boosting your business. If you are looking for a similar tool like WebinarJam then this can be the best pick. It is a product of Verizon and offers great video quality with an intuitive web interface. BlueJeans also offers other services like virtual meetings, getaways for Microsoft Team, etc.
Host live webinars with hundreds of attendees using visual builder. Customize the webinar interface to match your brand. This browser-based tool eliminates a lot of technical work like installation. The producer dashboard is very easy-to-use and first-time users will not face any difficulties.
Attendees can rise their hands virtually to grab your attention. You can add polls, Q&A, and live chat to collect user feedback and solve their queries. BlueJeans translates your webinars into 70 languages with automated closed captions.
BlueJeans focuses on security so all the online events are encrypted. Launching a new product or making an influencer event? Then live stream the webinar in front of millions of viewers through YouTube or Facebook. The advanced analytics feature shows valuable metrics to measure webinar performance.
BlueJeans Key Features
- One of the advanced webinar tools offered by Verizon
- Completely browser-based software that doesn’t require installation
- Customize the webinar interface to match your brand identity
- Video streaming in 1080p with no buffering
- Host webinar with up to 150K attendees
- Add polls, Q&A, and live chat to collect attendees’ feedback
- Live stream to different platforms like YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Easy to use producer dashboard
- Event security to protect your content and attendees’ information
- Translate events in 70 languages with automated closed captions
- Detailed analytics feature that keeps track of important metrics
BlueJeans offers a variety of services and the pricing is different. To get the webinar-specific feature you would have to buy the BlueJeans Webinars/Events plan. Here are the 2 plans to choose from.
- BlueJeans Video Webinars/Events – This plan costs $50 for 100 attendees
- Large Scale Video Events – This is a custom plan and you can configure it according to your need. Contact the sales team of BlueJeans to know the pricing.
End Thoughts On Choosing WebinarJam Alternatives
So these are some of the best WebinarJam alternatives available online.
Still can’t make the decision?
Consider EasyWebinar if you need an all-in-one webinar solution (both Live and Automated Webinars).
If you are looking for a budget-friendly webinar platform with a higher attendees limit, consider GoTo Webinar. But pricing can increase dramatically if you need to add more organizers/presenters to your webinar.