If you are a content creator (blogger/YouTuber) you might face difficulty to find good quality stock photos, copyright-free audio tracks, videos, etc for your blogs/websites.
But Envato Elements is a robust platform for digital assets that you’re looking for. Using the special Envato Elements coupon you can get a flat discount.
In this post, I will show you how to avail the Envato Elements coupon step by step. You can also see some of the features of Envato.
So let’s get started.
Envato Elements Coupon Code (50% Off)
Envato Element is a huge marketplace for various digital assets. But you can use them all by paying a small monthly charge. If you are searching for an Envato Elements discount then you have landed in the right place.
Envato Elements coupon code lets new users get a 50% discount on their popular plan. Along with that, you would get free files every month.
Envato Elements Coupon: Get 50% Off On Monthly Subscripton
Envato Elements Discount: Get 35% Off On Envato Team Plans
Envato Elements Student Discount (30% OFF)
If you want to save your hard-earned money on this and get access to over 56 million downloadable digital assets then go with the discount. The monthly plan starts from $16.50 per month. Just click on this special discount link and it will be applied automatically at checkout.
Check out the step-by-step process to know more.
How To Active Envato Elements Coupon Code
Here is a step-by-step process to activate the Envato Elements discount. Follow the below steps to get a flat 50% discount on the base plans.
Step 1. Click on our special discounted link that will automatically activate the 50% discount for you. After clicking on the above link you will be landed on the deal page. (No need for any manual insertion of the Envato Elements discount code as the 50% discount will be automatically available for you after clicking on the above link).
Step 2. After landing on the page, you will see a slider saying Welcome to Envato Elements. Your coupon will be applied to your individual monthly subscription at checkout. Click on the Save now button to save the discount in your cart. Otherwise, it would automatically be saved as you have followed our link.
Step 3. Scroll down and you can see the 4 plans. Now click on the Learn More button.
Step 4. On the next page, you can see the details of the plan along with pricing. Click on Start Now to continue.
Step 5. Now you have to create an account. Here you can see the label A coupon will be applied to your subscription. Enter the necessary details and click on the Continue button. There is also an option for Google sign-in as well.
Step 6. The next page is the checkout page. Now you can see the order details and total price. Make sure to click on the Yearly billing. Add the card information and click on the Complete order.
Step 7. After successful payment, you will receive an email from Envato containing the billing information and plan details.
Congratulation! You have successfully applied the Envato coupon code and got a 50% discount.
About Envato Elements
The Envato Company (parent of Envato Elements) was formed in Australia in 2006. It is the biggest digital assets marketplace in the world. They have a separate library for different elements and all these directories together form the commonly known Envato Market.
Envato Elements is a gigantic library of digital assets. The library contains:
- Stock photos
- Stock video clips
- Royalty-free audios
- Thousands of graphics
- Web templates
- WordPress themes & plugins
- 3D templates
- Presentation templates
- Video templates, and much more.
As of now, Envato Elements has 56+ million creative assets.
The assets library is increasing as they add thousands of new items to it. There is no limit on the number of downloads. All Envato Elements assets available in the library are covered by a lifetime commercial license. So you can use as much as you need.
Envato Elements rely on a community of independent designers who produce the assets. Designers are paid via a revenue-sharing model. Envato has expanded its services and now includes a marketplace for freelancers, website builders, online courses, and more.
Envato Elements has subscription plans and you can get unlimited downloads access with a monthly payment of $16.50 per month. But you can buy it using our Envato Elements coupon code at a discounted price.
Envato Elements Features
Envato Elements comes with many impressive features. Let’s discuss some of them.
1. Easy to Use
Envato Elements comes with an easy-to-use user interface. After landing on the website you would first notice the appealing website design and well-arranged elements.
In the above steps, you saw the signup process. It only takes a few minutes to do all the processes and then you would be ready to start downloading. Before making a purchase decision, you can browse throw the library for free.
There is a search bar at the top to help users find elements quickly. Digital assets are categorized in different sections so that users can find what they are looking for. Use filters or sort items based on popularity.
After login into the Envato dashboard, you can download any digital assets. Items will be downloaded in the zip file you would have to extract them later. All the previous downloads can be seen from your Envato Elements account dashboard.
2. Gigantic Repository of Digital Assets
Envato Elements has a huge library of downloadable assets. It is like heaven for content creators and designers. All the assets are categorized into different segments for easy access.
Here is a complete breakdown of assets available in the Envato Element library.
- Stock Video (2,083,420+ items): Envato Elements makes it easy to find royalty-free stock footage for your website, promo video, or anything else. This allows you to download and use high-quality stock videos in your project for free.
- Video Templates (38,598+ items): Check the latest collection of royalty-free video templates library and make a video from scratch. Using these high-quality video templates you can create product promos, broadcast packages, YouTube videos, and titles.
- Music (100,448+ items): Browse through a library of royalty-free music available for content creators. You know that the right music can make or break your project. So download an appropriate one and use it in your project.
- Sound Effects (579,965+ items): Download incredible royalty-free sound effects. Use these free sound effects in any video editing and audio projects.
- Graphic Templates (165,161+ items): Envato provides a library of editable and printable templates for graphic design. These are very helpful for creating various designs.
- Graphics (66,387+ items): Browse through thousands of professional templates for graphic design, infographics, presentations, brochures, flyers, newsletters, charts, maps, documents, printables, and more.
- WordPress Themes (1,394+ items): You can find themes in categories like Business, blogging, technology, e-commerce, portfolio, fashion, education, sports, multi-purpose themes, etc. Choose from thousands of free themes ready for customization. All the themes are created by professional WordPress developers and marketers and perfectly fit your business.
- WordPress Plugins (644+ items): Find the plugin in various categories like Forms, email marketing, social media plugins, slider, WooCommerce, page builder, etc. WordPress plugins are the building blocks that can extend functionality or add new features to your website.
- Photos (3,350,633+ items): Find the best free collection of images free for commercial use and no attribution required. Find your perfect photo and download it for your next project.
- Fonts (19,717+ items): Sans serif, Serif, Times New Roman, Georgia, Palatino, decorative fonts, and more. Browse and find the best selection of high-quality desktop and web fonts.
- Presentation Templates (64,356+ items): Keynote, PowerPoint templates, etc. Start creating standout presentations in minutes on your own with captivating presentation templates. Engage your audience and put an impression.
- Add-ons (12,597+ items): Actions and presets, layer styles, palettes, brushes, etc. to make awesome designs. You can install these extensions on tools like Adobe Photoshop and make stunning designs.
- Web Templates (3,673+ items): Admin, email, landing page, and website templates with responsive designs can be found here.
- CMS Templates (1,124+ items): Drupal, Ghost, Bootstrap, Magento, Muse, Shopify, Joomla, and Tumblr templates to use.
- 3D Renders (84,854+ items): A wide variety of 3D objects are available in multiple file formats like 3DS, C4D, FBX, MAX, and OBJ. It is an amazing resource for interior designers, architects, game designers, and other professionals.
Note that all the stats listed above were collected at the time of writing this post. Envato has an active community that creates and uploads hundreds of assets each day. So the library is increasing with the latest entries.
3. Simple Commercial Licensing
Digital licensing is one of the most complex tasks for content creators and designers. Envato comes intending to make the licenses easy and hustle-free.
All the digital items are available in Envato equipped with simple license terms and broad commercial rights. When you download an item, the license will be coming along with the file. Items will be downloaded in a zip file and you have to extract them later.
If you want to use the same item in another project then head to the download section. You can see all the previous downloads here. Just locate the item and simply register it again for a different project.
But what will happen if you unsubscribe from Envato Elements. Don’t worry, you got future proof licensing that covers after account deactivation as well. As you have registered for the item license already, nothing would be changed.
4. Very Affordable Pricing
Envato allows you to access the massive asset library containing millions of items. You might be thinking the price would be very high. But you would be surprised to know that, the company takes a tiny monthly charge to provide access.
The Envato Elements costs $16.50 per month if you pay yearly. This seems very negligible if you compare it with the competitors. If you are a beginner and want to use their assets on your personal and commercial projects, then the plan will not put a dent in your wallet. The paid subscription covers a lot of areas and it is really worth it.
5. Envato Tuts+
Envato Tuts+ is home to 1300+ courses and 120+ eBooks covering all major digital asset categories available on the Envato Elements website. You can find thousands of self-help how-to articles and tutorials on various topics including motion graphics, designing, coding, business, game development, Adobe Photoshop, music, audio, and more.
No annoying advertisement will be displayed inside the Tuts+ dashboard. So you can grab enough knowledge on different topics and take deep dive into them. All the courses and eBooks are designed by industry professionals and you can expect best-in-class learning. There is no time limit on the course and you can complete it at your own pace.
You don’t have to pay an extra fee for the Envato Tuts+. It is available for free with the Envato Elements subscription. After perching a plan, you can start learning through the Envato Tuts+ platform for free.
6. Quick Support
Customer support can make or break a service. Buyers want to get instant support when falling into an issue. Envato Elements has a support team that provides general customer service via email. You can submit a support ticket and your queries will be resolved within 24 hours.
Please note that Envato can’t provide support for individual items. Because all the assets available on the platform are created by independent creators. Envato acts like a listing platform for all the items.
With the Envato Elements subscription, you would get access to the forums. It is the home of thousands of helping people. You can ask your individual items related quires there and get answers.
There is also a FAQs section to give quick answers to commonly asked questions. We have tested the support ticket system and got a reply within a few hours. If you want to grab more knowledge then browse Tuts+ and the blog section of Envato.
Envato Elements Pricing
Envato Elements works on a subscription-based model and you have to pay a tiny monthly fee. With this plan, you can access millions of digital assets.
There are several plans available including a special one for students. All the plans allow you to access millions of creative assets. The base plan starts from $16.50 per month with annual billing.
If you have a team and want to buy Envato Elements, then the price would be $10.75 per month per member. For agencies and enterprises, they have a special plan. This plan comes with a dedicated account manager, custom licensing, and more. You have to contact the Envato Elements team for the pricing.
There is a special plan just for students. A student can save 30% on the Envato Elements plan and download unlimited assets. To avail of this offer, one needs to verify your student’s educational email address and other eligibility requirements.
End Thoughts On Envato Elements Coupon
So these are some of the things you need to know about the Envato Elements coupon. I have also described the step-by-step process to avail of the discount.
Using our special Envato Elements discount link, you can avail 50% discount. You would get access to millions of digital assets ready to use in your project.