Businesses are adopting the online method for better brand awareness and more sales. More or less the end goal should be conversion. It might be a software product or service sale or any physical product sale.
There is no secret that landing pages drive more conversion than traditional web pages. If you have been in this environment, then must hear about the landing page.
A landing page is a specially designed single webpage that has one special objective to encourage visitors to do something you want. Everything on this page is fine-tuned and forces the visitor to take a particular action.
Landing pages seem tempting but demand a lot of designing skills and technical knowledge. Thanks to WordPress for providing such a platform and making things hustle-free.
You don’t need to have coding skills and technical knowledge. One can easily create a professional-looking landing page with WordPress landing page plugins. To provide users a better way to design pages they have drag-and-drop page builders.
The WordPress repository is very big and contains many landing page plugins. Let’s discuss some of the best ones.
Features To Look For In a Landing Page Plugin
To choose a perfect landing page builder plugin you need to consider some features. When you are out to pick one, feel free to check the below features.
Best WordPress Landing Page Plugins 2022
Landing Page Builder Starting Price Link Elementor Free Plan Thrive Architect $67/Year InstaPage Builder $149/Year WP Bakery $45 [One-Time] LeadPages $25/Month Beaver Builder $99/Year Divi $89/Year - $249 [One-Time] OptimizePress $99/Year Brizy Free Plan Qards Free Plan PluginOps $4/Month Landingi $29/Month
Landing Page Builder
$89/Year - $249 [One-Time]
1. Elementor Page Builder
Elementor is a popular page builder plugin and can be used for creating stunning landing pages. This plugin has over 1 million downloads and thousands of 5-star reviews on the WordPress repository.
It has an awesome drag and drops editor that allows you to design landing pages visually. One of the biggest reasons for Elementor’s popularity is that it has a free version.
You can download Elementor and start constructing landing pages without having any programming skills. To make the process faster you can go with pre-designed templates. Templates are editable and you can use various design elements.
Many necessary design templates are available in the free version. But if you need some more features you can upgrade to Elementor Pro.
Features of Elementor
- Simple Drag & Drop Editor
- Over 300 Beautifully Crafted Templates to Choose From
- 90+ Widgets To Create Any Type of Content You Need
- Advanced Pop-Up Builder
- Industry-Leading Theme Builder To Edit Every Part Of Your Site
- Advanced WooCommerce Builder
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
Elementor comes with 4 plans. Free, Personal, Plus, and Expert.
1. Free Plan: With the free plan, you would get a drag and drop editor, 40+ basic widgets, 30+ basic templates, and more.
2. Personal Plan: This plan allows you to host 1 website. With the Personal plan, you would get all the features of the free plan.
In addition to that, you would get 50+ pro widgets, 300+ Pro templates, theme builder, popup builder, etc. This plan costs $4.10 per month with annual billing.
3. Plus Plan: This plan allows you to host 3 websites. With the Plus plan, you would get all the features of the free plan.
In addition to that, you would get 50+ pro widgets, 300+ Pro templates, theme builder, popup builder, etc. This plan costs $8.25 per month with annual billing.
4. Expert Plan: This plan allows you to host 1000 websites. With the Plus plan, you would get all the features of the free plan.
In addition to that, you would get 50+ pro widgets, 300+ Pro templates, 10 full website template kits, WooCommerce builder, theme builder, popup builder, etc. This plan costs $16.60 per month with annual billing.
2. Thrive Architect
Thrive Architect is a product of Thrive Themes. It is also a well-known option for creating beautiful landing pages and sales pages.
The simple and easy-to-use drag and drop editor allows you to create stunning landing pages without having programming skills. If you want to add something to your page, then just drag an element on the right-side panel and drop it on the page.
Thrive Architect comes with 334 beautifully designed and conversion-focused landing page templates. You can modify these templates and give them the look you want. You would get templates for sales pages, opt-in pages, product promotion pages, webinar pages, and more.
One of the major advantages of these plugins is, that you would get a bunch of conversion-focused design elements. This includes call action buttons, a styled list, testimonials, an animated countdown timer, pricing tables, lead generation forms, etc.
Thrive Architect Features
- Instant Drag & Drop Editor
- 334 Beautifully Designed Landing Page Templates
- Pre-Built Conversion Elements
- InBuilt Pop-Up Builder [Thrive Lightbox] With Exit Intent Feature
- Conversion-Focused Building Blocks
- Email Marketing Tool Integration
- Advanced WooCommerce Builder
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Thrive Architect Pricing
Thrive Architect comes with 3 pricing models. Thrive Membership, 5 license packs, and single licenses.
1. Thrive Membership Plan: With the Thrive membership plan, you would get access to all plugins and themes. Thrive Themes has some other services like Thrive Leads, Thrive Membership, etc. You can install them on up to 25 websites. This plan costs $19 per month with annual billing.
2. 5 License Pack: With the 5 license pack, you can install Thrive Architect on up to 5 websites. It includes all other features like landing page templates, design elements, etc. This plan costs $97 (A one-time fee).
3. Single License Pack: With the Single license pack, you can install Thrive Architect on a single website. It includes all other features like landing page templates, design elements, etc. This plan costs $67 (A one-Time Fee).
3. Instapage Builder
Instapage is another powerful landing page builder plugin available for WordPress. It allows you to create stunning web pages inside your WordPress dashboard.
Note: To make the InstaPage plugin work you need an InstaPage subscription.
It also comes with a visually rich drag and drops editor that allows you to create beautiful landing pages. There are hundreds of design elements, over 5,000 fonts, and 33 million images to work with.
The visual on-page collaboration feature allows you to collaborate directly with teammates and clients in real-time. This helps you to work with a flow.
You can create global blocks like header, footer, or product blocks. These blocks can be used throughout the website on hundreds of pages.
Instapage has a server-side A/B split testing feature that helps you to optimize the landing page for more conversion. It also provides detailed Heatmaps insights to check how your visitors interact with your landing pages.
- Built-in Drag and Drop Editor
- Over 5,000 Fonts and 33 Million Images To Work With
- 200+ Fully Customizable & Optimized Templates
- Build Google AMP-powered landing pages
- Automatically Backup Your Leads For Download
- A/B Testing Feature
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Instapage comes with 2 plans. Business and Enterprise.
1. Business Plan: With the Business plan, you would get features like no conversion limit, server-side A/B testing, multi-step forms, Heatmaps, dynamic text replacement, SSL encryption, and more. It costs $149 per annum.
2. Enterprise Plan: With the Enterprise plan, you would get all the features of the business plan. In addition to that, you would get real-time visual collaboration, AMP landing pages, audit logs, and more. To know the price of this plan, you need to contact their support team.
4. WPBakery Page Builder
WPBakery Page Builder is one of the powerful page builder plugins for WordPress. Build a responsive landing page with a drag and drop editor.
No programming knowledge is required to create a stunning sales page or landing page. This plugin works with any WordPress theme and you can easily create professional-looking pages in a few seconds.
The skin builder feature allows you to tweak various design elements and styling to match your brand identity. You can also create your own color scheme using this feature.
Access their extensive collection of templates and choose one of them for faster page building. All the elements on that page can be edited according to your need.
Features of WPBakery Page Builder
- Front End & Backend Page Builder
- 80+ Predefined Layouts and Templates
- 100% WooCommerce Compatibility
- Lifetime Updates Without Any Additional Cost
- Third-Party Service Integration
WPBakery Page Builder Pricing
WPBakery Page Builder comes with 2 plans. Regular and Extended.
1. Regular Plan: With the Regular plan, you can use the WPBakery plugin on a single website with all the features. This plan costs $45 (a one-time fee).
2. Extended Plan: With the Extended plan, you can use the WPBakery plugin in a single SaaS application. This plan costs $245 (a one-time fee).
LeadPages is another well-known page builder plugin available for WordPress. After installing the plugin into your WordPress dashboard, you can create and publish your first landing page within a few minutes.
Note: To make the LeadPages plugin work you need a LeadPages subscription & You will get the Leadpages WordPress plugin inside your LeadPages account.
You would get a bunch of templates designed for various purposes with conversion optimization. The drag and drop editor allows you to create or modify a landing page with a visually rich interface.
All the pages created by LeadPages are responsive in nature means they would fit into any display size. Include call-to-action areas like the alert bar, popups, opt-in texts, and more using their editor.
They also provide a dedicated analytics dashboard to check the performance of landing pages. You can also implement an A/B testing feature to measure the conversion in various designs.
Features of LeadPages
- Easy Drag & Drop Editor
- Free Custom Domain
- 5 Free Sub-Accounts With Every Plan
- Unlimited Landing Pages, Leads & Traffic Support
- 40+ Marketing & Sales Tools Integration
- Automatic SSL Encryption
LeadPages comes with 3 plans. Standard, Pro, and Advanced. It also provides a 14-Days Free Trial to test the service.
6. Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is often compared with the Elementro page builder. But is one of the most used page builder plugins in the WordPress repository.
You can not only build a professional-looking landing page, but also an entire website with the help of the Beaver Builder plugin. No need to have coding knowledge and technical background. You can start right away because it has a drag and drops editor.
Pick a template from the gallery and start customizing it. Replace the image, and text, and add your own. You can even design your template and reuse it further.
Features of Beaver Builder
- Easy To Use Drag & Drop Editor
- Dozens of Stunning Templates
- Shortcode & Widget Support
- WooCommerce Support
- SEO Optimized Pages
Beaver Builder Pricing
Beaver Builder comes with 3 plans. Standard, Pro, and Agency.
1. Standard Plan: With the Standard plan, you can use this plugin on unlimited sites. In addition to that, it has premium modules, templates, free support for one year, and more. This plan costs $99 (A one-time Fee).
2. Pro Plan: Pro plan also allows you to use the plugin on unlimited websites. In addition to that, it has premium modules, templates, free support for one year, multisite support, and more. This plan costs $199 (A one-time Fee).
3. Agency Plan: The Agency plan is the highest among Beaver Builders. In addition to that, it has premium modules, templates, free support for one year, multisite support, white labeling, and more. This plan costs $399 (one-time fee).
Divi is a product of Elegant Themes and the most popular WordPress page builder. This provides you complete design control and visual editing feature.
The responsive editing feature allows you to edit various elements of the website for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. So the design would fit in various screen sizes.
Easily adjust and fine-tune the appearance of any element or section using a variety of filters and effects, including Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Invert, Opacity, Blur, and Sepia.
For programmers, there is a fully-featured code editor which makes writing and editing code so much easier. This also allows you to insert custom CSS into any element.
Features of Divi Builder
- Easy Drag & Drop Editor
- 40+ Website Elements
- Over 800 Ready-Made Website Layouts
- Built-in A/B Split Testing
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Fully-Featured Theme Builder
- Unlimited Website Usage
Divi comes with 2 plans based on the duration you use. Basically both the plans include the same features but the difference would be the duration. You can upgrade to the higher plan anytime.
Both the plans provide Divi and all their extra services, hundreds of professional templates, unlimited website uses, premium support, and more.
- Yearly Access: $89 per year (Have to renew every year)
- Lifetime Access: $249 (one-time fee)
OptimizePress is another simple and effective page builder plugin having thousands of happy customers worldwide. Whether you want to create a sales page, landing page, or sales funnel this plugin can help you out.
Note: To make the OptimizePress plugin work you need an OptimizePress subscription.
Drag and drop page builder helps you to build pages with visually reach elements like images, buttons, etc. You can also create opt-in forms in just a few clicks and drive more leads.
They have an extensive collection of templates that can be used to create a stunning landing page. You can also create popup checkout pages to sell products or services quickly.
Features of OptimizePress
- Drag & Drop Visual Editing
- 100+ Conversion-Optimized Templates
- Library of Pre-Made Sections
- Easy Email Marketing Service
- 30-Days No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
OptimizePress comes with 3 plans. Essential, Business, and Suite.
1. Essential Plan: With the essential plan, you can use the OptimizePress plugin on a single website. With this plugin, you can create unlimited pages, unlimited leads, 100+ templates, 20+ premium integration, regular update, and more. This plan costs $99 per year.
2. Business Plan: This plan allows you to install the OptimizePress plugin on 5 websites. With the Business plan, you would get all the features of the Essential plan. In addition to that, you would get priority support, premium templates, Optimize Urgency (to add scarcity alerts to your pages), and more. This plan costs $149 per year.
3. Suite Plan: This plan allows you to install the OptimizePress plugin on 20 websites. You would get all the features of the Business plan. In addition to that, you would get some more features like Optimize Funnels, Optimize Leads, Optimize Checkout, etc. This plan costs $199 per year.
9. Brizy Builder
Brizy is one of the newest page builder plugins having all the capabilities of a page builder. You would get a drag-and-drop editor to design landing pages.
There are 400+ professional designs to use and give your branding tweak. All the templates can be edited according to your need and you can personalize them accordingly.
Use new designs like video background from any YouTube or Vimeo videos as a loopable background to any block. In addition to that, you would get a lot of advanced design features.
Features of Brizy Builder
- Real-Time Drag & Drop Editor
- 400+ Pre-Made Professional Templates
- Advanced Pop-Up Builder
- 1-Year Updates & Support
- 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee on any Purchase
Brizy comes with 3 plans. Personal, Studio, and Lifetime.
1. Personal Plan: With the Personal plan, you can use the plugin on 3 websites. This plan costs $49 per year.
2. Studio Plan: With the Studio plan, you can use this plugin on unlimited websites. This plan costs $99 per year.
3. Lifetime Plan: With the Lifetime plan, you can use this plugin on unlimited websites. This plan costs $299 per month and you have to pay once.
10. Qards By Designmodo
Qards is another easy-to-use page builder plugin with a beautiful user interface. All the templates available in their library are fully responsive.
If you don’t have any design skills and coding knowledge then you can able to design a professional-looking landing page.
Use their pre-built blocks and components to create complete websites or sales pages. This page builder also provides third-party service integrations like Mailchimp etc.
Features of Qards Page Builder
- Easy To Use Drag & Drop Editor
- No Coding Skill Required
- Library of Pre-Designed Templates
- One-Time Payment & Fee Plans
- Unlimited Design Options
Qards come with 3 plans. Free, Single, and Agency.
1. Free Plan: With the Free plan, you can use this plugin on a single website with limited features.
2. Single Plan: With the Single plan, you can use this plugin on one website with all the features. This plan costs $99 (A one-time fee).
3. Agency Plan: With the Agency plan, you can use Qards plugin on 5 websites. This plan costs $199 (A one-time fee).
11. Landing Page Builder (By PluginOps)
Landing Page Builder by PluginOps is another easy-to-use landing page maker plugin available for WordPress users.
There is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop visual editor. It allows you to create visually appealing and beautiful pages in minutes. This plugin has a lot of pre-designed templates to get started.
All the pages created using this plugin are responsive and visually rich no matter which device you are using. You can easily experiment with your landing pages and sales funnels using the A/B testing feature.
Features of Landing Page Builder By PluginOps
- Easy To Use Drag & Drop Layout Builder
- Pre-Designed Page Template Library
- Compatible With Almost all Modern Themes
- WooCommerce Features
- Premium Integrations With Various Email Marketing Services
Landing Page Builder By PluginOps Pricing
Landing Page Builder by PluginOps comes with 3 plans. Advanced, Business, and Agency.
All the plans include landing page builder, A/B testing, PopUps, Bars, full-page options, automatic updates, and more. The difference is the number of domains you can use the plugin.
1. Advanced Plan: With the Advanced plan, you can use this plugin on one website. This plan costs $4 per month with annual billing.
2. Business Plan: With the Business plan, you can use this plugin on 10 websites. This plan costs $6 per month with annual billing.
3. Agency Plan: With the Agency plan, you can use this plugin in unlimited domains. This plan costs $10 per month with annual billing.
12. Landingi Landing Pages
Landingi is another landing page builder plugin that helps you to make professional landing pages. It offers a fully-featured landing page editor to help you enhance your vision into a flawless landing page.
Note: To make the Landingi plugin work you need a Landingi subscription.
There are more than 200 ready-to-use, well-designed templates in Landingi. Each template can be edited and you can give personalized look.
There are a variety of easy-to-use widgets for your landing pages to choose from. To increase conversion, you can use the A/B testing tool and know which version works well.
This plugin also allows you to integrate third-party tools and services.
Features of Landingi Builder
- Easy To Use Drag & Drop Editor
- Create Unlimited Landing Page Designs
- 300+ Landing Page Templates
- Pop Up Builder
- Email Marketing Tools Integration
- A/B Split Testing
Landingi comes with 3 plans. Core, Create, and Automate.
1. Core Plan:
With the Core plan, you would get unlimited landing pages, unlimited conversions, 1000 unique visitors, 1 custom domain, 300+ landing page templates, and more.
This plan costs $29 per month with annual billing.
2. Create Plan:
With the Create plan, you would get unlimited landing pages, Unlimited Pop-ups, unlimited conversions, 20,000 unique visitors, 2 custom domains, 300+ landing page templates, 50 pop-up templates, email marketing integration, and more.
This plan costs $65 per month with annual billing.
3. Automate Plan:
With the Automate plan, you would get unlimited landing pages, unlimited Pop-ups, unlimited conversions, 40,000 unique visitors, 4 custom domains, 300+ landing page templates, 50 pop-up templates, email marketing integration, A/B split testing, autoresponder, and more.
This plan costs $89 per month with annual billing.
So these are some of the best WordPress landing page plugins available now. Landing pages are visually rich and drag customers’ attention.
This is one of the best ways to market your product, increase sales, or generate leads. Choose one of the above landing page builders and create awesome landing pages.